IBM (Lotus) Notes Brings the world to your desktop with a single point of access to business applications, email, calendars, feeds, widgets, instant messaging and more. IBM Connections is the leading social software platform that enables organizations to engage right people, drive innovation, and deliver results.
Grange has been offering IBM (Lotus) Notes and Domino solutions for over a decade. During this time we’ve built our team of Certified Professionals, acquainted to the best practices of IBM software, to deliver professional services to our customers.We consult with our clients to assess which solution is best for them and if Domino is the answer, develop custom applications to handle business needs and integrate Domino with customer’s existing infrastructure.
As not everyone needs the whole range of our services, at least not from the beginning, we segmented Lotus Domino services into:
- Corporate or personal training sessions
- Notes/Domino application development and customization
- XPages and Web applications development and Portalization
- Custom reporting for Domino applications, integration with MS-Office
- IBM Connections solutions and corporate customization
- Gamification of IBM Conections environment with Kudos
- Websphere administration and Development
- Mobile access solutions
- Collaboration and Workflow solutions
- Integration with Web Services, WebSphere, XML, LEI, DCR, DECS, ODBC, RDBMS and more
- Customization of QuickPlace/Quickr, Sametime, Domino.Doc and other Collaboration Solutions
- Conversions and Migrations
- Architecture, Performance Tuning and Security
- Lotus Domino Application Management and Help Desk
- Domino Application Management and Help Desk
- Domino Server setup
- Domino Server performance tuning
- Domino Server upgrades/migrations
IBM Notes/Domino Features
Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino is a No-SQL client/server database environment.
Keep replicate files synchronized by bidirectionally exchanging data, metadata, and application logic and design.
Notes was the first widely adopted software product to use public key cryptography for client–server and server–server authentication and for encryption of data.
Every database has an access control list (ACL) that specifies the level of access a user or a server can have to that database.
Notes/Domino is a cross-platform, secure, distributed document-oriented NoSQL database and messaging framework and rapid application development environment.
Lotus Notes includes a database management system but Lotus Notes files are different from relational or object databases because they are document-centric.
The IBM Lotus Domino server or the IBM Lotus Notes client store their configuration in their own databases and application files.
Build a smarter workforce powered by the best social collaboration tools available in the market. Contact Us!