G’day and welcome! My mission is to help organizations think strategically on how to use information technology to transform their business and create competitive advantage.
Please use the Contact Form for any questions or comments.
Special thanks to:
- Jesus, for supporting our business at all phases.
- For our partners and clients, for helping design our organization mission and goals.
- Adam Brown, Tim Royle, Joel Thirgood, Michael Kasteel, Daniel Brown, Mat Newman and others; for the support at ISW.
- Carol Dodge, Denise Krueger, Simone Moreira, Mark Elliot, Dean Gariet, Toni Richardson, Melissa Santisteban, Alexandre Scarpato, Santiago Robles, Cristiano Stupp, Vanderlei Chiarelli, and others; for the support at IBM.
- Werther Vervloet, Ronaldo Carvalho, Marina Novaes, others; for the support at WJ.
- Gustavo Pecly, Rafael Oliveira, Pedro Fernandes, and others; for the support at Cyberlynxx.
- Kauê Linden, Ramiro Lobo, Gisele Lobo, and others; for the support at Hostnet.
- For all former colleagues at Claro Brasil group, Sonda, FMC, RioLuz.
- Jose Xexéo, Rodrigo Gama, Márcio Campos and Regina Moraes, for the support with cidadao.org.
- For IBM investors, clients and partners, for having supported the design of innovative products.
- Richard Stallman and Linus Torvalds, for the IT univerzalization initiative through the GNU/Open Source Manifesto.
- To scientists like Blaise Pascal, Ada Lovelace, Edsger Dijkstra, Alan Turing, John Von Neuman, Konrad Zuse, and other; for having been so dedicated to the development of the Computer Sciences.
- For Hostnet, Google, IBM, WordPress, Oracle, and all LAMP related technologies collaborators; for providing the technologies needed for our business to run.